Limited time missions were introduced at the start of Season X/10 in order to replace the daily challenges that we’ve had in previous seasons. There’s a new limited-time mission every week on Thursdays and a new objective/challenge releases every day at 2 PM BST.
What is Fortnite’s ‘The Leftovers’?
The new series of missions this season 10 will run until August 21st, try to keep up with these challenges so you can get all the rewards they offer.
In addition to that, you can get a new loading screen that shows a fragment of the location of a secret star by completing each of the limited-time missions.
Fortnite’s ‘The Leftovers’ Mission list.
- Battlestar Location.
- Deal Damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (250 total damage done).
- Shotgun Eliminations (5 total eliminations).
- Eliminate members of the Horde at Retail Row in Solos, Duos or Squads.
- Outlast opponents in Duos or Squads mode (150 players outlasted).
- Use a Throwable Item in 3 different matches (Unlocks at August 19th).
- Visit Paradise Palms and Lucky Landing in the same match (Unlocks at August 20th).
- Search 7 chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (Unlocks at August 21st).