It’s time to collect some more battle pass tiers! This week for Week 9 Fortnite challenges! By the way, feel free to join NOVOS’s Discord Server for additional help, guidance, and fun!
Here are the weekly challenges you have to perform for this week (7th of July — July 14th):
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in different matches (0/3) — Chug Jug and Chug Splash are two healing items that can be found throughout the island. Of the two, the Chug Splash is the most common one available. Find one and give yourself or teammate a quick heal.
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle (0/1) — Solar arrays are the groups of solar panels placed in certain parts of the island. This challenge can be completed in any order and the arrays can be seen from the map. For the snow, head to Frosty Flights and you’ll see them near the hangar. The desert solar array is just west of the John Wick house. Northwest of Sunny Steps near the water is the third array in the jungle.
- Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon (0/1)
Stage 2 of 5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon (0/1)
Stage 3 of 5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon (0/1)
Stage 4 of 5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon (0/1)
Stage 5 of 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon (0/1)
Getting an elimination with a rare, epic or legendary weapon is a piece of cake. These weapons have a lot of firepower making eliminations easy. As for common and uncommon weapons, focus on rushing for weapons at the beginning of a match and you’ll likely get one of the two. Look for an easy target such as someone scrambling for a weapon in order to get the elimination.
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal headshot damage (0/500) — Players should be constantly aiming for the head with any weapon except for rocket launchers and shotguns. To complete this task quickly, look for a rifle for those big damage numbers.
- Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (0/7) — Either location won’t be crawling with players so whichever you prefer will work. Happy Hamlet may have a few more folks because of certain challenges, but both spots won’t be too crazy.
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (0/5) — Progressing through a match will slowly chip away at this challenge. Just make an effort to stop by different locations as the storm circle closes in.
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent (0/200) — The bad news is that most of the Volcano Vents are, as the name says, near the Volcano and Pressure Plant. The good news is that a giant robot is being built at the plant making the place more likely to have players coming around to check it out, which means there will be plenty of targets to choose from.