Why hello there fellow Fortnite players! Here is our guide for week 4 Fortnite challenges. By the way, have you tried to participate in NOVOS’s Daily Zone Wars competition yet?
Here are the weekly challenges you have to perform for this week (2nd of June— June 9th):
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500) —We recommend trying it over Team Rumble if you’re struggling because there are tons of people in a small space who are easy bait.
Another easier way to do this is in Duos or Squads, where you can deal damage to knocked down opponents. With this method, you can knock them with your weapon of choice, and then finish them off with a Sniper Rifle.
- Stage 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head (1) — The holographic Tomatohead can be found in the Mega Mall.
- Stage 2 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head (1) — The holographic Durrr Burger head can be found in Neo Tilted.
- Stage 3 of 3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head (1) — The giant Dumpling head can be found in Lucky Landing.
- Legendary weapon eliminations (3) — This one is pretty cut and dry and there isn’t much to it.
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (3) — Loot Carrier locations are marked on the map with a gold text. The locations of the Loot Carrier’s changes every game, so be sure to check your map when you are beginning a game and look for the gold-colored location names!
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak.
- Stage 2 of 5: Land at Lazy Lagoon.
- Stage 3 of 5: Land at Salty Springs.
- Stage 4 of 5: Land at The Block.
- Stage 5 of 5: Land at Lonely Lodge.
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot (3).
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5) —We would suggest trying to find a four-wheeler (or another vehicle) and driving around to the five locations of your choice. You can find vehicles alongside the streets, in garages, or parked next to campers.