It’s summer time on the island.
Here is our guide for week 7 Fortnite challenges! Let’s go! Also, feel free to join NOVOS’s Discord Server for additional help, guidance, and fun!
Here are the weekly challenges you have to perform for this week (23rd of June — June 30th):
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (0/7) — Of the two locations, Junk Junction will likely have fewer players at the start of a match, making it an ideal place to gather seven chests without having to worry too much about other players. Still, Neo Tilted will likely have more chests available but at a higher risk.
- Search ammo boxes in different locations (0/7) — Ammo boxes, especially later in matches, tend to be left behind as more players want more weapons and items than ammo. As the storm circle begins to close in, make sure to stop by the named location and do some quick checks for ammo boxes.
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (0/3) — There are only three suppressed weapons in the game right now: Suppressed Pistol, Suppressed Sniper Rifle and Suppressed Assault Rifle. Of the three, the best bet for eliminations is the sniper, but it will be a tough weapon to find as there are only Epic and Legendary variants. The highest chance to get one is via a Supply Drop.
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (0/200) — There is no easy strategy on this challenge. If you’re lucky, there is a chance of catching a group of players off guard and dealing damage to all the players at once to reach the 200 goal.
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a Single Match (0/1).
Stage 2 of 3: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a Single Match (0/3).
Stage 3 of 3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a Single Match (0/4).
This challenge is straightforward. Start off in one location and make a beeline to the other. The optimum strategy is to start with locations on the outer parts of the island and make your way in as the storm closes in. This means starting at The Block and then going to Loot Lake, going to Fatal Fields and then Neo Tilted and landing at Snobby Shores to then reach Mega Mall.
- Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match (0/1) — While a chest, vending machine and campfire can be found all over the island, there’s one location that has all three: Lonely Lodge. Land there and search for all three to complete this challenge in one trip.
- Eliminations from 5m or less (0/3) — Shotguns. Get a shotgun and get right in your opponent’s face, ideally when they’re not at full health. That will give you the elimination and repeat two more times.