Limited time missions were introduced at the start of Season X/10 in order to replace the daily challenges that we’ve had in previous seasons. There’s a new limited-time mission every week on Thursdays and a new objective/challenge releases every day at 2 PM BST.
Summer Slurp Mission list for this week:
- Explosive weapon Eliminations (1) — Not too difficult, but finding an actual explosive weapon can be problematic. Team Rumble is a solid option for this since you can open up a ton of chests and hopefully locate one and easily get an elimination. If you can’t find one in a chest, try to open up Supply Drops that frequently spawn in this mode.
- Use different trap slot items (2) — This is any item that can be used via the trap slot! That means Damage Traps, Launch Pads, and Cozy Campfires!
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box, and Vending Machine in the same match (3) — This isn’t too difficult, but finding a Vending Machine can be pretty annoying when they don’t spawn. Once you find the machine, the other two are very easy to complete.
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (500) — You can complete this very easily in Team Rumble in one match if you’re landing your shots. Just land right on top of people and try to go for headshots!
- Land at Frosty Flights or Haunted Hills in different matches (3) — No real trick to this, you’ll just need to join three different matches and land at either of them.
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (200) — You’ve got a few options for this and the best one is probably the Suppressed Pistol. It’s easy to spam at people and can be found readily in any of the modes. You can also use the Hand Cannon or Revolver, it’s largely what you’re most comfortable with!
- Search Chests at Greasy Grove or Sunny Steps (7) — These are some truly easy challenges! I’d jump into Team Rumble and pick either spot you can land at that doesn’t have a lot of people at it.
Completing the challenges will unlock a variety of rewards, including battle stars, season XP, and a brand new loading screen, which you can see above. Thankfully, none of them are too hard, and you shouldn’t be stuck on them for too long.